You can still file bankruptcy during the coronavirus pandemic.
Coronavirus is changing how we work, but we’re still working. The Federal Courthouse is closed to the public, but behind those walls, the court is still working.
- Bankruptcy petitions can be filed electronically 24/7/365.
- Hearings are now via telephone.
Pete is still working.
- Client meetings are by telephone & Face Time.
- Clients can send Pete documents via
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- fax (414-445-3790)
- text (414-403-2590)